Monday, December 7, 2009

We had the greatest expectations

My weekend in point form:

> Hung out with mum
> Watched Australia, Becoming Jane, and Star Trek
> Watched two or three episodes of NCIS
> Forgot Homebake was on and led mum on merry walk all over the city anyway
> Took the Ianto bag out for a spin and had a girl stalk me all over Myer because of it
> Lots and lots of window shopping
> Sundaes at the Lindt Cafe
> Cotton Candy Ice Cream at Baskins & Robbins which tastes exactly like cotton candy
> Pink champagne and Belgian truffles
> Tried on a variety of hats and funky sunglasses
> Put up Christmas decorations, taking up virtually all of Sunday

Today it was back to the drudgery of every day life and the only thing keeping my sanity in line is the thought of upcoming holidays. I am thoroughly exhausted and covered in glitter - I had to put up the Christmas decorations at work today too despite my protest that I did my fair share of festive cheer yesterday.

Meanwhile, someone has gone on a merry online shopping spree with my Mastercard details. Luckily my bank were being vigilant and so their evil plan was foiled. Now I am without access to my bank account until a new card arrives. Honestly people, EPIC FAIL. What is wrong with you? I still don't know where they got the details from, I can only imagine one of the secure bases must have been hacked or some such.

Now, the only other thing I can say before I pass out from sheer exhaustion is to prepare my friends to forgive me my soon to occur indiscretions. I'm being utterly selfish and, though I love you all dearly, I will crack one of these days and you'll see what I'm talking about. Not now though, sleep beckons.

Music: Great Expectations - The Gaslight Anthem
Mood: Tired
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment