Saturday, October 23, 2010

No stranger to upheaval

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

- Oscar Wilde, The Critic as Artist


I'm feeling so much better today and it is mostly because of Frank. He will hate me saying this no doubt...but it's my blog so tough. (But seriously, thank you.)

Our house guests seem to be going well. The kids are a clever pair and so well-behaved. The youngest is obsessed with Superman, the other is off in his own little magical world half the time. They somehow managed to get me roped into their games this morning - very amusing.

They've all headed off to the harbour now to visit the aquarium and wildlife world and all that stuff, so I've got some peace and quiet to work on my postmoderism essay. Still a lot of work to do but I am no longer feeling stressed to the point of hyperventilating.

Heading to high tea in a bit, not entirely sure what to wear. Doesn't really matter, I'm just looking forward to spending the day basking in glorious sunshine and excellent company. The day is full of promise.

Music: Music again - Adam Lambert
Mood: Optimistic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment