Saturday, October 16, 2010

You sunk my battleship

I am in a terrible mood. Not that my mood this week has been that great, but right now I'm just gloomy and miserable. And I still haven't written a single thing despite the fact that I need to send a chapter out to my popular fiction class tonight. Other things I need to do this weekend include two 700 word exercises, a 2-3000 word essay/presentation, and another chapter. By weekend I now of course mean tomorrow since I have clearly wasted today.

Why do I continually do this to myself?

I don't even know what I've done with my time. Well okay, I took dad to the optometrist this morning and waited around for an hour, but that's about it. I've just been procrastinating by updating things. Ah the internet, the cause and solution to my uni troubles.

Meanwhile, stumbled upon this flowchart on female character stereotypes the other day. As my main goal with my current novel is to create a strong, unique female protagonist, I found it rather interesting.

Click to embiggen. Taken from here. Original here.

Music: The Simpsons
Mood: Frustrated
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment