Sunday, August 7, 2011

I traced away the fog

People who expect things to just happen for them endlessly frustrate me. Stop complaining, get up and do something, if you so desperately want to. I don't have the patience for sitting around listening to it all the time.

Anyway. Lots has happened. Fun was had. Too tired to really talk about any of it. Hopefully, I'll get around to it tomorrow or else it'll be another week of blog radio-silence. In my defense, I've been super busy at work and that's not going to slow down any time soon.

Parting thought, this man is one of my favourite people.



Music: I woke up in a car - Something Corporate

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Mat... leader of our weird little under-race! I will love him forever for answering my question. Esepcially since someone sent it to my stalker and it got her into a froth... hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete