Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I need to sleep


I’m going through Supernatural withdrawal and for some reason I’ve been thinking about this episode a lot. It’s one of my favourites, particularly because of this scene. It’s quite an intense episode and then as it’s all going to hell, Castiel just pulls Dean back. It feels like it carries so much weight considering what Dean’s just been through – what we saw of the future, of Sam, and of what Cas became. And Cas just stands there, and says such a simple line, and just knows. Oh, show. My heart.



Castiel: We had an appointment.
Dean: Don't ever change.

'The End' - Ep 4, S 5

Music: Casanova, baby! - The Gaslight Anthem

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen... the fandoms... what do they do to us... I can no longer sleep if I haven't watched any Star Trek. I'm not sure what's going to happen when the Star Trek is finished...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll just have to find something else to fill the void it leaves...not replace, just fill. Luckily there's a lot of great stuff out there.

    ReplyDelete