Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Of naps and reading

Came home early with a terrible headache and had a nap. Felt marginally better afterwards, or at least well enough to some reading, so I read The Hunger Games. I think Tomorrow, When The War Began is better, but I still couldn't put it down. Part of me wanted to be annoyed with Katniss for being so oblivious and for kinda breaking Peeta's heart but then, how can I be? I realised she's just like me. Which is interesting.

Wish I had the second novel so I could just keep going but alas, I'll have to save up for that. In the meantime, I guess I should start A Game of Thrones - but it's so big and I've heard it's super addictive and I have so many things to do! Gah. Tempted to just take a week off and read o.O

I am also fine with this casting.
Music: Into the west - Annie Lennox

No comments:

Post a Comment