Friday, January 7, 2011

Top 10: Albums of 2010

My first Friday Top 10 is dedicated to my favourite new releases from 2010. It's still early enough in the new year to get away with this sort of thing!

  • American Slang The Gaslight Anthem
  • Would it kill you? – Hellogoodbye
  • The Winter of Mixed DrinksFrightened Rabbit
  • Lowcountry Envy On The Coast
  • Heaven is whenever – The Hold Steady
  • High VioletThe National
  • Of the Blue Colour of the Sky – OK Go
  • Age of Adz – Sufjan Stevens
  • InventedJimmy Eat World
  • My Dinosaur Life Motion City Soundtrack


I've rounded up a current favourite track from each album, click for link.

Albums I still haven’t listened to yet and are therefore not listed:
HurleyWeezer, The SuburbsArcade Fire, Tourist HistoryTwo Door Cinema Club, Blue Sky NoiseCirca Survive, Dark is the way, light is the placeAnberlin, White CrossesAgainst Me…um, others…

Music: Recognizer - Daft Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment