Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Judoon Platoon Upon The Moon

I have spent the past five hours being nerdy with Lizzie. Good times. Being nerdy really is a great deal of fun *nods earnestly*

Oreo has had an allergic reaction to something or other and is being sooky. She doesn't appear to be in pain or real discomfort other than itching. After giving her a bath, we've managed to get rid of the rash, but she still scratches. Her appetite is still good but she's been sick and shivers on occassion. I also don't think she's really drinking water. She doesn't look epically sick or anything, but it's just frustrating cause I don't know what to do and obviously it's not like she can't tell me. I just sit here feeling helpless and vaguely annoyed (mostly because my father makes a huge deal out of it and saps my energy.)

I'm really tired, I'm not sure why, struggling to keep my eyes open in fact. The coughing continues so perhaps that is a contributing factor. Think I'd better get an early night cause we're going out tomorrow night...NYE and all.

Random quotage of the day -
Could we live it over again,
Were it worth the pain,
Could the passionate past that is fled
Call back its dead!

Well, if my heart must break,
Dear love, for your sake,
It will break in music, I know,
Poets' hearts break so.

But strange that I was not told
That the brain can hold
In a tiny ivory cell
God's heaven and hell.

[Roses and Rue - Oscar Wilde]
Music: Rock is dead - Marilyn Manson
Mood: Sleepy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment