From season 4, as that’s the one I’ve recently watched properly in one go. I’m about five eps into season 5 and I can already tell I’m going to love it with an unholy passion. Problem is I’m already too involved with this show – they’re going to kill characters, they’re going to end it, and I am going to be forlorn. Sigh. Of course I’d get into it when it’s halfway through what is most probably the last season. And I have to wait for that to finish airing before I can watch it – don’t have the patience for this waiting a whole week for new eps thing. Anyway! Season 4. I really enjoyed this a whole lot (obviously). Onwards!
Sam: Where? We’re like two hours from anything.
Dean: But I’m hungry now.
- Jump The Shark
- The Monster At The End Of This Book (I don’t know why this scene cracks me up as much as it does, but I just think it’s hilarious.)
- On The Head of a Pin (Chosen because Dean’s facial expression at that is just too priceless.)
Sam: I'll take that as a compliment.
Dean: You can take it any way you want.
- Jump The Shark (Ugh. These two. My heart breaks.)
Jock on Bus: Aren't you the P.E. teacher?
Dean: Not really. I'm like 21 Jump Street. The bus driver sells pot. Yeah.
- After School Special
Dean: Any chance you got everything we need here in this room?
Bobby: So you thought our luck was gonna start now all of a sudden?
- Are you there, God? It’s me Dean Winchester
Sam: Hey there Hansel!
Dean: Shut up!
- Monster Movie
- The Monster At The End Of This Book
Dean: Awesome. It's nice to have my head on the chopping block again, I almost forgot what that feels like. It's friggin delightful.
- Yellow Fever
Sam: Yeah. And florists on the side.
Dean: Plus FBI. And on Thursdays, we're teddy bear doctors.
- Wishful Thinking (The entire teddy bear thing is just gold.)
Must be said I absolutely adore the way Dean just says ‘Humans, man!’ with such disgust in ‘Family Remains’ as well. I am now constantly doing that when I’m annoyed.
Also, have this cap -
Music: Shut me up - Mindless Self Indulgence