Sunday, April 3, 2011

On the borderline

Sometimes I look at my life and I can't believe how much things change and how you don't even notice until you really think about it. It just sort of shifts under you. Like we're all just standing around on quicksand and everything you know, the relationships, the way you deal with things - all of it can just move and fold and change and disappear at any time. Things that meant the world to you at one point just shift into the background, or people you spent so much time with disappear from your life. Some people change with you, while others don't seem to think it's worth the effort. I mean, change is an inevitable part of life, but it's so sneaky. Whenever you stop to look at things, something's different. Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with constantly moving-going-being. If you're always running, there's no time to look back.




Music: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

No comments:

Post a Comment