Monday, April 11, 2011

The 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 1

Saw this doing the rounds on FB and since Abbi has transferred it to her blog, I thought I'd follow in her esteemed footsteps. Besides, as we all know, a meme is better than productivity. I’ve actually scheduled it all to go up across the next 30 days in lieu of top 10s and such - I will still post randomly as per normal programming...sorry if any feeds get spammed. You know how it is.

Day 1 - Your favourite song

It’s nearly impossible for me to narrow it down to a favourite song – do you know how many songs I love? No? Well, it’s a lot. But I’ve decided to go with the first thing that pops into my head, and that would be Fairytale of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty McColl. I have in the past declared this my favourite song without real hesitation, so it’ll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment