Thursday, November 25, 2010

A still verdictless life

I am really epically frustrated with myself today. With my job, my attitude, my lack of preservation, my inability to do anything properly. And then I get mad at myself for being frustrated. Oh, how I amuse myself.

So what, so I've got a smile on
It's hiding the quiet superstitions in my head
Don't believe me, don't believe me
When I say I've got it down

Everybody is just a stranger but
that's the danger in going my own way
I guess it's the price I have to pay
still 'Everything happens for a reason'
is no reason not to ask myself

If you’re living it right

Music: Why Georgia - John Mayer
Mood: Frustrated
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. *hugs* I know completely how you feel!

    I always think of Virgina Woolf, who is the writer I most wish I was but will never rival. She used to think her writing was crap and she ended up committing suicide. I always use that story to remind myself that sometimes we're not good judges of our own work - or lives. We just have to do the best we can, and keep on keeping on.

    I hope you feel better soon!

    On another note - is that Tarantino and James Masters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, that's really sweet of you. Certainly good to keep perspective.

    James Masters, yes, Tarantino, no. Haha. It's an actor called Gareth David-Lloyd, and it's a scene from Torchwood, a Doctor Who spin-off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! That would be why I didn't recognise it. Watched the first episode of Torchwood and wasn't too keen. I may have to reconsider! ^_^

    ReplyDelete