Monday, August 20, 2012

Chase the wind and touch the sky

Aaaaah! This morning I got the proof for the Venice article I wrote about Carnevale and I am so thrilled with it. I'm sort of surprised by my reaction as it's not like it's the first time I've been published, but I can't stop grinning over it. The layout looks so pretty and it's four pages of my photos! I think that's the thing that makes this different - my photography is being showcased as well. Also, as I'm not the one working on the magazine, I didn't have to do the copy edits or any of the annoying fiddly bits that go into putting an issue together. So it's all the rush and none of the annoyance!

So yes. I am very pleased. Who knows, maybe I'll manage to have a crack at being a travel writer after all.

Music: Nevermind the Buzzcocks

No comments:

Post a Comment