Thursday, January 15, 2009

Midnight in torrential downpour

My back itches like you would not fucking believe. I want to tear my skin off and run away. I am supremely pissed at this unexpected sunburn business especially since it started raining as I drove to work today. My car is now just as dirty as two days ago, so I burnt for nothing. Great.

UGH. It's driving me mad. I'm trying to distract myself and it's failing miserably.

I still haven't been paid. This is worrying.

I'm currently trying to decide what Soundwave Sideshows to go to. It doesn't look like we'll be going to the festival cause it's just so expensive, and they've added a few sideshows. But, in epic woe, Say Anything appears to have pulled out. Which leaves NFG/Hellogoodbye, Anberlin/Chiodos/Silverstein, Alkaline Trio/Saves the Day/The Subways, RJA/FTSK/Jack's Mannequin, and Billy Talent. I could do two, cause for more than that I might as well go to the festival. Although to see Say Anything, it might actually be worth it.

I want to get a denim skirt. You know, along with the doc martins and all the tops I've been eyeing. I am really, really trying to be more responsible with my money this year. Also I'm pretty sure my 'round the world trip won't be happening, so I might postpone it until I'm done studying, and either head to London or Chicago for Christmas this year instead. Just for two weeks or so. It'll depend on how the saving goes I guess.

A cool change has come in and the temperature has dropped dramatically from what was close to 40 to just 24. It's actually bearable to be outside now, I nearly melted when I headed to work...and the doctor was late so I sat in my car for half an hour waiting for him. Not fun. There was a huge congregation of birds under the tree, just sitting there looking at me...guess it was too hot for them too.

I had something to say but...I don't know. It's escaped me. Must not have been very important to start with.

Music: The Torchwood theme
Mood: Irritated
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment