Sunday, October 12, 2008

They can shoot me dead...

...but the moral high ground is mine!

Sigh.

There is nothing better than sitting around being a nerd all day. That's exactly what I did this lovely Sunday after epically failing driving to Lizzie's place - missed my exit and didn't notice until about 15 minutes later because I was having too much fun driving and singing along. Like I said, epic fail. But once there all was well. Picked up where we left off last Wednesday with the final two eps of Doctor Who Season 2. Ugh the sadness. It tied up some stuff mentioned in Torchwood so I had a few 'aaaaaah right' moments. I love how everything links up. So yes, good times. I borrowed season 1 too so that will hopefully keep me busy and distracted for a while in my Torchwood-less state...I started rewatching it yesterday much to my mother's dismay.

Of course I might actually focus on my last four weeks of uni and oh I don't know, writing my honours proposal but heeeeey, whatever. Sometimes it's really disturbing how much more fulfilling fandom can be compared to real life. Uni does not inspire glee, nor is there random banana references. Tsk tsk.

That said, I really should find all those stupid photocopies I made before the break for novel writing workshop...which I'm doing tomorrow. It's so unorganised, I don't know how they expect to workshop 20 three thousand word pieces in three weeks, but my tutor's shortcomings are not my concern. As long as she passes me. I don't want to workshop the thing I did previously anyway, it's not what I'm going to submit. See I've done bits from the beginning, middle and end, but now I just want to submit a chapter from the middle. Just easier than trying to write three seperate parts. But we'll see what they say tomorrow, I guess.

Sigh.

I really can't 'sigh' enough.

Music: Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
Mood: Rushed
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment